For the small and intimate kind of wedding
You know what you want. Something unique which expresses who you are. At Waterline, we understand that.
Whatever the dreams you have for your special day, we can help to make it happen.
We treat each wedding individually, and work to make sure it reflects the personality and wishes of the bride and groom.
One of the few venues on the island with real style and character. Waterline has the magic South Seas charm you are looking for along
with privacy and seclusion. In fact the whole venue is yours if there are just 60 guests. (With no extra charge)
It can be as simple or as stylish as you please.
· We are right on the beach, in front of the romantic South Seas Sunset. A one stop venue for both the ceremony, and reception.
· Rustic and Romantic
· Owner/Manager operated.
AROA SUNSET WEDDING PACKAGE - $950.00
Onsite Coordinator will arrange the details of the wedding and reception with you. Above package includes:
· Obtaining Marriage License with Transportation Costs.
· Full Consultation and Orientation on arrival.
· Bouquet for the Bride, Neck Ei or Button Hole for the Groom.
· Bottle of Bubbly or His and Hers Sunset Cocktails.
· Time - Unlimited emails and orchestrating wedding prior to arrival.
· Registry table adorned with petite flower arrangement and stationery for signing.
· Venue - right on the beach with an added bonus of a sunset weather permitting.
We are also more than happy to organize or arrange any other service you may require by connecting you to the right contacts. This will
be at your own expense.
The Cook Island Government requires the Bride and Groom reside in the country for 3 working days from the day of license application
to the day of the wedding. This can be waived by the Registrar if you have a valid reason and with a written request.
Waiver fee NZ$ 55.00.
For License Application you need:
· Birth certificate
· If previously married, divorced papers or death certificate of previous spouse.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the Waterline (Premises) for Ceremonies
A venue hire of $200.00 applies should the guest decide not to use the Aroa Sunset Wedding Package on this website and make own
arrangements or hire their own wedding coordinator.
Private Venue Hire Fees ( Reception)
Sole use of the Waterline is FOC if we get a confirmed booking of 60 adults. If for example you fall short of this number by 10 (having a
total of 50 guests) the venue charge is calculated by $50 per head x 10. Venue Charge in this case is $500. This entitles you to the whole
restaurant and the beach area.
Function Set-Up cost
There is a charge of $10.00 per head. This includes raking and tidying up the beach area and setting up, white Cotton Table Cloths and
Serviettes, cutlery and glassware and extra trestle tables. This doesn’t include flower arrangements (centerpiece) for each table or
extra flowers or any other decoration for the restaurant.
The Waterline is fully licensed and stocked with all standard requirements. BYO is not permitted and all drinks consumed on the
premises must be purchased at the Bar. On request we can email our wine/drink list. If there is a specific drink you wish to have on the
day, let us know a month in advance and we can source it for you.
You are welcomed to bring along your ipod with your favorite tunes. We can hook this up to our sound system. Unfortunately the
restaurant area does not have enough space to accommodate a group of traditional dancers. A small string band or entertainers is not a
problem either for duration of ceremony or/and during dinner.
Duration of Function
By 11.30pm music is turned off and everyone leaves the premises by midnight.
The following is required a month before the event.
· If choosing to have ceremony at The Waterline, we will ask for $950.00 (Aroa Sunset Wedding Package)
· If you are only having reception with us, the private venue hire fee if applicable plus total on Food is required as deposit and
drinks can be paid on the night of the wedding.
· If you are having both the above at The Waterline, we will require 50% on total of the two.